Do you have some fantasies that you just can't find online?

If you write stories about castration fantasies, girls fucking guys with strap ons, girls forcing guys to do gay things, forced cum eating, ballbusting (gay or straight), dick crushing, small penis humiliation, tease and denial or anything related, I want to read them :)

I really enjoy reading BB Mal's Blog, have done my best to make films about some of his stories already.

If you have custom requests, suggestions, questions, or just want to tell us what would turn you on more, please email lance@instinctdrivenmedia.com. We get a ton of email, but try to get back to all of them eventually.

If you are interested in modeling with one of my productions, please send one clear face pic and one clear body pic, with a piece of paper that has the current date in the picture. We really need to see what your body really looks like today, so a camera phone or webcam pic is fine. Just make sure you are standing straight up, facing the camera directly and your full body is in the pic.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Management :)

Lance Hart (the guy who's mostly getting his balls kicked in on our clipstore) has taken over the lionshare of our production.  He's been doing most of the work the whole time anyway, but now he actually fully owns "She Owns Your Manhood." 

I guess we might need a new name...

Anyway, from now on, all emails, tweets, blog stuff... will be handled by Lance.  He's also trying to be more of a director and less of a model because of time constrants, so we do really need more male talent.  We aren't really picky, but good abs would be a plus.  Reach out to us if you are interested. 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Lance! He's been doing a fantastic job! I remember Lance from his old Seancody days. The clips you've guys have been putting out recently have been fantastic. Sad we won't see him get busted anymore. Maybe he can come out from behind the camera for a cameo now and then?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bbmal! This is Lance now btw :)

    I'll definitely still be in a bunch of shoots. It's just easier to film other people and cheaper than hiring a camera man, so when I'm in a clip I have to keep moving the tripod, then do a lot of editing later.

    I'm really thinking about launching a M-M ballbusting clipstore. We might start in the new year. I think you were right, and there's a big market for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! A M/M clipstore would be GREAT!!!! If you want to compare notes and ideas some time, I'm up for it.

    Glad to hear you'll still be in future clips. You've been doing a fantastic job, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am down here in South Florida. Email me, farmboyky@lycos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lance, would love to be a ballbustee volunteer! Been in lots of vids, i'm fit, and I'm dependable - my email is ebusted76@aol.com -Let me know if you need anyone, I'm in South Florida and will travel. Awesome site! would love to contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey !! im ready to shoot with u guys foot worship and trampling with no mask on my face,i live in south Florida

    my email: roy.barzilai7@gmail.com
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE to be in any facesitting/ass worship video, no mask needed... can i have your email? i will send you multple photos if you want.. you can contact me at kev_swigga69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete