Do you have some fantasies that you just can't find online?

If you write stories about castration fantasies, girls fucking guys with strap ons, girls forcing guys to do gay things, forced cum eating, ballbusting (gay or straight), dick crushing, small penis humiliation, tease and denial or anything related, I want to read them :)

I really enjoy reading BB Mal's Blog, have done my best to make films about some of his stories already.

If you have custom requests, suggestions, questions, or just want to tell us what would turn you on more, please email lance@instinctdrivenmedia.com. We get a ton of email, but try to get back to all of them eventually.

If you are interested in modeling with one of my productions, please send one clear face pic and one clear body pic, with a piece of paper that has the current date in the picture. We really need to see what your body really looks like today, so a camera phone or webcam pic is fine. Just make sure you are standing straight up, facing the camera directly and your full body is in the pic.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Alexis Will Cut Your Balls Off If You Cum

Alexis is wearing a pink teddy and pink thigh highs.  She wants to play a game.  "I'm going to give you a hand job, but for every stroke on your cock, I'm going to slap your balls…… and if you cum, I'm going to cut off your balls…. :)"   

She gets your cock all lubed up and smiles and gets to work.  She strokes your dick nice and smooth three times, then slaps your balls 3 times and smiles……  Then she gets crazy and strokes your dick really fast….   

The numbers are adding up in your head faster than you can count, "What do you think we're at now….?" then she slaps your balls in a frenzy………………  

What a dilemma?  You want her to keep stroking desperately, but the more she strokes the more your balls are getting slapped………  "And don't cum, cause I will cut your balls off :)"    "How bad do you wanna cum?  I'll cut them off and keep them for myself…… :)"   "Do you want some slow strokes or fast strokes…..?"   

The best case scenario you will have the worst blue balls ever, the worst case you will be castrated………  

"Uh oh, someone's pre-cumming…. you and your small cock…… :)"   

 "Maybe I do want you to cum, cause I really do want to keep your balls…. :)"  

Just when you're about to cum she stops, slaps the hell out of them, starts to walk away, then comes back and drops you with a swift kick…………  "Awe, did I hurt your little balls?"

1 comment: