Do you have some fantasies that you just can't find online?

If you write stories about castration fantasies, girls fucking guys with strap ons, girls forcing guys to do gay things, forced cum eating, ballbusting (gay or straight), dick crushing, small penis humiliation, tease and denial or anything related, I want to read them :)

I really enjoy reading BB Mal's Blog, have done my best to make films about some of his stories already.

If you have custom requests, suggestions, questions, or just want to tell us what would turn you on more, please email lance@instinctdrivenmedia.com. We get a ton of email, but try to get back to all of them eventually.

If you are interested in modeling with one of my productions, please send one clear face pic and one clear body pic, with a piece of paper that has the current date in the picture. We really need to see what your body really looks like today, so a camera phone or webcam pic is fine. Just make sure you are standing straight up, facing the camera directly and your full body is in the pic.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Learning....

This is big couple of months for us.  We decided to take our time for the past few days and learn things, like: how to use a camera and lighting.... :)  how to edit clips.....  how to not get kicked off of youtube....

hopefully our research will be fruitful, and the results will be evident in our upcoming clips.  BTW, our new Youtube channel is called SheOwnsYourManhood.  All our preview clips are back up on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're still plugging along, I'm looking forward to see what you come up with.

    By the way, I've never seen this message from youtube before: "This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive content."

    Sounds like somebody got angry. If you continue to have problems with youtube, perhaps you should consider posting previews on ballbustingtube.com or xtube.com You're clips would probably be safer there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bbmal :) We try to keep up with ballbustingtube and other tubes, but their upload functionallity isn't very dependable. I spend a few hours trying put get my clips up there, and only one out of ten actually made it up.

    In a few days our main slave won't have to wear his mask. We already shot a few clips that you might like. One where a sexy intern is trying to get a raise from her boss by squeezing his balls, and another where a girlfriend / boyfriend are arguing over going to a jazzercize class. She's making him wear shorty shorts and he hates it, and she convinces him to go by ramming her foot in his balls while she's wearing a leotard and tights.

    I've been reading your stories a lot. The first one's I'll be able to act out are one's with only one girl and one guy. It's just expensive to have multiple girls. I'm working on it though, and I'll keep you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOoooooh. Sounds exciting, I can't wait! Alright, I will wait, but I'll be tapping my foot nervously while I do. Both clips sound hot!!!!

    Stories with just one girl and one guy, hmmm. Perhaps I can suggest Manhandling the Underwear Model, Jessica Busts a Pothead, or Ruling the Roost?

    When (and if) you do a clip based on any of my stories, feel free to take liberties with it. You are dealing with a different medium with video, so you'll need to go with your instincts. Don't worry about getting dialogue to match up 100% perfectly, or recreating every detail. Also, if you just want to do a specific scene from a story, that's fine too. (Some stories are quite long!)

    Anyhow, good luck, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete