Do you have some fantasies that you just can't find online?

If you write stories about castration fantasies, girls fucking guys with strap ons, girls forcing guys to do gay things, forced cum eating, ballbusting (gay or straight), dick crushing, small penis humiliation, tease and denial or anything related, I want to read them :)

I really enjoy reading BB Mal's Blog, have done my best to make films about some of his stories already.

If you have custom requests, suggestions, questions, or just want to tell us what would turn you on more, please email lance@instinctdrivenmedia.com. We get a ton of email, but try to get back to all of them eventually.

If you are interested in modeling with one of my productions, please send one clear face pic and one clear body pic, with a piece of paper that has the current date in the picture. We really need to see what your body really looks like today, so a camera phone or webcam pic is fine. Just make sure you are standing straight up, facing the camera directly and your full body is in the pic.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Great time shooting last night

A really lovely and kinky couple came over to my studio in Tampa last night.  I had actually met them earlier that day at a big group handjob shoot, and when I told them what I produce, they were eager to come over and play.

Amiee Cambridge and her boyfriend Johnny were amazing to work with.  They really do have a long term fetish relationship, which is not that easy to find.  Amiee really does kick Johnny in the balls on the regular.  He's a lucky dude.

Anyway, we shot some really hot stuff.  She abused his balls.


She teased him


I abused his balls


He got to return the favor


He filmed me getting fucked by Amiee (and she really gave me the sweet dick)


Awesome time.  I'm about to start editing the footage.  Expect to see it on Man Up and She Owns Your Manhood respectively soon.

1 comment:

  1. Looks bad-ass Lance! Wish I didn't have to go to work and could have been a part of the shenanigans :)

    ReplyDelete